|Biddy White Lennon, who has written many books about Irish Cooking, is Judging|
• All Jam must be home-made by the entrant
• Jam should be sealed using either a lid or cellophane and waxed disc
• Jam should be unlabelled – a label will be applied on entry and a duplicate issued to entrant
• Entries must be according to the categories given
• Individuals can have as many entries as they wish
Entries will be taken from Saturday the 26th of July at the following locations:
Entries will be accepted up until 10.00am on August 2nd the day of the competition.
Judging will take part at Gorey Farmers Market, Esmonde St. on August 2nd and the winners will be announced at 2.00pm. Cost of a single entry is €2 or €5 per three entries.