In response to the greater emphasis our international visitors now place on food as part of their overall holiday experience, Fáilte Ireland, Ireland's National Tourism Development Authority, has developed Ireland’s Food Story – a resource packed full of engaging content and inspirational advice to help people in business to capitalise on this growing trend.
|Sliabh Liag sea cliffs are on the Wild Atlantic Way in Donegal|
- Food and the Wild Atlantic Way – how and why it’s important to your business
- Examples of the food experiences your target market wants
- Marketing tips to create, promote and deliver your food story
- Examples of how other businesses have used local food to gain business, stand out and drive revenue
- Ireland’s Content Pool – How to access the free collection of images, video and copy to use in your marketing material
|Directions to Donegal Town Community Enterprise Centre|